Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Connect Spdif Audio Out To A Receiver Difference Between SPDIF And Optical Cables/ports?

Difference between SPDIF and Optical cables/ports? - how to connect spdif audio out to a receiver

With a view to improve my HD in the near future and in my view to a particular (the ViewSonic N4790P).

After some research I found this device has no optical audio output port, which is connected to a problem, because that's what I mean, my current TV surround sound system.

Television, but have "SPDIF" door ... but I'm not sure what exactly. It is a work of fiber optic cable on this port? If not, is there a kind of cable do I have that at the end of an optical SPDIF and an end to the new TV tuners come in the same manner in touch has?

It is also known as "better" than others? This is one of the only TV I have seen of this size is not an opticalAudio connection, and really need to connect my new TV to my receiver. What can I do?

2 comments:

Stephen M said...

Are different names for the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S/PDIF

charlie tuna said...

Why are audio output of TV tuner if you have one?. If you are on your HDMI receiver, running on television, and that all of Nee's. If you can not do, component (red, green and blue) of the total, but not the video. The point is to the receiver and the TV audio-video control. To open your DVD player, cable box, game console into the receiver and use it as a gateway. "If there is no sound from the TV, but why would we need sound TV, if you have external speakers? And to your question to answer is the prospect of better with the red light (at the end to connect to t) and the second is a digital coaxial (RCA jack is typically orange and red and white, but only one connection) FinallyOf course, would be the RCA.

Post a Comment