Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Knee Surgery Scar Tissue How Do You Get Rid Of Scar Tissue Behind The Tendon Below The Knee?

How do you get rid of scar tissue behind the tendon below the knee? - knee surgery scar tissue

I had 4 operations) on the right knee during the last 5 years (two because of problems with previous operations. Since the first operation has raised the tendon below my left knee, always, and it is sometimes sensitive. You could say that this scar? He first said that I "Osgood-Schlatter," but there was no damage to the cartilage in the knee, and turned against the outside of the knee. Also, because the right side of my leg at the knee to the top of my foot (all the way had to) to the toes almost no sense. Is there a way to get rid of this scar tissue (in addition to the operation. "Sick M of them!) And who could the cause of the" sleep "I always felt in my leg?

2 comments:

♣ said...

Try Mederma. It is expensive, however.

vbchika said...

Physical Therapy.
When I broke my foot and I was on crutches, I felt like sleeping in my fingers, I do not know why, but I had to yah.

Post a Comment